INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
Golden Hill Finance Co., Ltd (Golden Hill Finance) is incorporated as a non-bank financial institute to conduct consumer financing activities under the laws of the United of Myanmar 2017. Its headquarters are located in 22-B 23-A Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, and Yangon, Myanmar. Golden Hill is a related party member of Super Seven Stars Group of companies.
This business plan covers five years and provides detailed explanations of actions proposed to accomplish the primary functions of the Golden Hill Finance to Fulfill Myanmar people’s economic and social needs. Therefore, the Board member of the company is accountable for the preparation of this plan and for the achievement of the specific issues and goals contained therein.
Mission & Goals
The company was formed with the purpose to improve Myanmar customers’ standard of living and service satisfaction, supporting business productivity through our financial services is our mission. We will contribute to the ultimate benefit of Myanmar people throughout the sustainable value generated by efficient financial market and effective investment initiatives. We seek to revolutionize and to grow Myanmar’s Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs).
The following are Golden Hill Finance strategic goals:
- To develop social, education, health and economic status of the grass root people;
- To create job opportunities;
- To nurture and cultivate the saving habit;
- To encourage the emergence of new small-scaled businesses;
- To promote Entrepreneurship. This involves small-business development, financing the purchase of goods or services, factoring (financing accounts receivable), technical know-how culminating in self-employment, and life skills development.